TERMS AND CONDITIONS – Win an East Gippsland Getaway
1. Entry to the ‘Win a Mallacoota Getaway’ competition is via a completed entry form online the www.victoriaseast.com.au website. Entry open to Australian residents.
2. Package comprises two nights’ accommodation for two people in either a double or twin room at Blue Waters Holiday Cottage, 15 Karbeethong Ave, Mallacoota; ticket for two aboard the Loch Ard Ferry for a sea eagle feeding cruise; EITHER free full day bike hire for two OR half-day kayak hire for two; dinner for two to the value of $60 at the Fairway to Heaven golf club restaurant, Mallacoota. Total prize package valued at $500.
3. Package to be redeemed by 31st October 2012.
4. Ferry cruise and kayak hire subject to weather conditions. Credits will not be provided in the event of inclement weather.
5. Accommodation subject to availability upon booking. Weekends and public holidays may be in high demand so bookings during these times are advised to be made early.
6. Competition commences 9am Friday 21st October 2011 and closes midnight 30th November 2011. The prize draw will take place on 1st December 2011 at 12pm, in the East Gippsland Marketing head office, 27 Service Street, Bairnsdale VIC 3875. Winner to be notified by phone and / or email on 1st December 2011.
7. In the event of an unclaimed prize, an unclaimed prize draw will take place on Thursday 1st March 2012 at 12pm in the East Gippsland Marketing head office, 27 Service Street, Bairnsdale VIC 3875. Winner to be notified by phone and / or email on 1st March 2012.
8. Competition led by East Gippsland Marketing Inc, 27 Service Street, Bairnsdale VIC 3875. ABN: 68 894 132 039
9. Permit number ACT/
BACK TO COMPETITION PAGE