TERMS AND CONDITIONS – Win an East Gippsland Getaway
1. In order to enter the ‘Live More, Stress Less’ competition, users must visit www.whatdoyoulivefor.com.au
, register their name, address, phone number and email address and answer the question:
What do you think makes the East Gippsland region, naturally magic?
The entry must be:
- the original, independent creation of the entrant that has not previously been
published in any form, in any country of the world; and
- free from any claims, including copyright or trademark claims by other parties
Entries that are found to have been derived from another person’s work from any other country in the world will be considered invalid and, if awarded a prize, that prize must be returned to East Gippsland Marketing. The Winner may be required to sign a statutory declaration regarding the originality of the entry. East Gippsland Marketing reserves the right to disqualify any entry it believes breaches any of these conditions
2. Entrants in the Competition may enter as many times as they like. Employees and members of East Gippsland Marketing Inc are ineligible to enter the competition.
3. Entry to the competition is open to Australian residents.
4. Package comprises the following prizes suitable for two people: 6 days Hertz
car rental (ex Melbourne); two nights aboard a Bulls Cruiser
including food hamper (ex Paynesville); 2 nights’ accommodation in a Wilderness Retreat
in Cape Conran Coastal Park including Orbost FoodWorks
gourmet deli hamper; 1 night accommodation in Kickback Cottages
, Lakes Entrance; feastonart
gallery original René Sundermann Gyotaku fish mono print valued at $500; Waterskiing lessons from Aquamania
ski school; a private 2 hour sailing lesson with Riviera Nautic
; Self guided day ride for two with Snowy River Cycling
; Round of golf for two people at Kings Cove Metung
Golf Club; Lunch for two at Victoria Rose Tea Rooms to the maximum value of $60; Dinner for two at Miriams
restaurant, Lakes Entrance to the maximum value of $150; Dinner for two at the Marlo Hotel
to the maximum value of $100. Total prize package valued at approximately $4,370. East Gippsland Marketing
accepts no responsibility for any change in Prize value between now and the ultimate travel date.
5. Winner to receive 6 days hire of a Group C intermediate car (Toyota Corolla or similar) courtesy of Hertz car rentals, with pick-up from Melbourne depot (97 Franklin Street, Melbourne) or inner suburban depot by negotiation. Associated costs
including fuel, insurance and optional products and services are at the expense of the prize winner. Drivers under 25 years old will be subject to an age differential charge.
6. Additional costs associated with the charter of a Bull’s Cruiser including insurance and fuel will be the responsibility of the prize winner.
7. Prize winner must be 21 years or over with a current Australian driver’s licence held for a minimum of 12 months. Provisional licences will not be accepted.
8. Competition commences 9am Monday 28th November 2011 and closes 11:59am Sunday 11th March 2012. Review of the entry forms will be conducted from Monday 12th March 2012 in the East Gippsland Marketing head office, 27 Service Street, Bairnsdale VIC 3875. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winner to be notified by phone and / or email on Friday 16th March 2012. Winner to be announced in the classifieds of The Australian newspaper on Monday 19th March 2012.
9. The winner will be the entrant whose entry fulfils the entry criteria and whose answer is judged to be the most creative and original from all entries received. This is a game of skill. There is no element of chance in the judging of the competition or determination of the winner.
10. The time of entry will be the time at which the completed online entry form is received by the competition’s online database. Entrants will be presented with a confirmation page once the completed email entry is submitted by the entrant. Entries received outside of the competition period will be deemed invalid and ineligible to enter the competition.
11. Entry details and any intellectual property subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of East Gippsland Marketing and will not be returned to the entrant. The winner of the competition agrees to grant East Gippsland Marketing a
perpetual and exclusive licence to use their entries in all media worldwide and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
12. East Gippsland Marketing reserves the right in its sole discretion to reject bulk entries which it considers to have been generated using software to generate multiple entries.
13. Prize package to be redeemed within 12 months from notification date on Friday 16th March 2012.
14. Unless expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions all other expenses associated with redeeming the prize become the responsibility of the winner.
15. The winner (and their travelling companion) agrees to grant East Gippsland Marketing a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use their names and such footage and photographs in all media worldwide and the winner (and their travelling companion) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
16. The winner agrees they will not, and will ensure that their travelling companion does not, sell or otherwise provide their story and/or photographs to any media or other organisation.
17. Prize is not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The winner should seek independent financial advice about any tax implications that may arise from the Prize winnings.
18. Prize cannot be redeemed in the following periods – 24th December 2012 until 31st January 2013; Victorian public school holidays and Victorian public holiday weekends.
19. While all attempts will be made to ensure availability of accommodation and activities in the period that the voucher is redeemed, prize winners are advised that components of the prize may be subject to availability upon booking. Weekends and public holidays may be in high demand so bookings during these times are advised to be made early.
20. In the event that a part of a Prize is no longer available, subject to regulations, East Gippsland Marketing reserves the right to substitute prizes in its discretion to the same and equal recommended retail value.
21. East Gippsland Marketing will not be liable for any misadventure, accident, injury, loss (including but not limited to consequential loss) or claim suffered or brought by an entrant:
- during the judging;
- whilst undertaking any travel won on or connected with their entry into the competition;
- in their participation in this competition or in any prize;
- as a consequence of late, lost or misdirected mail;
- as a result of failure to comply with any of these terms and conditions; or
- due to the publication of any material, including any statements made by any staff member, journalist, other entrants or any other person.
22. East Gippsland Marketing reserves the right to request that the winner provide proof of age and/or identity prior to awarding prize.
23. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by East Gippsland Marketing.
24. In the event of an unclaimed prize, judges will reconvene to appoint a new prize winner on Monday 18th June 2012 in the East Gippsland Marketing head office, 27 Service Street, Bairnsdale VIC 3875. Winner to be notified by phone and / or email on Tuesday 19th June 2012.
25. Competition led by East Gippsland Marketing Inc, 27 Service Street, Bairnsdale VIC 3875. ABN: 68 894 132 039